SuCK....LoVe...!!!  

Selasa, 09 Desember 2008


yesterday love told me to walk... although i felt so tired and there was a big wave ready to kill my steps.. Now Loved telling me to be quite...silent...say nothing... And then when i'm sitting alone, Love says so slow...word by word..and motivate me to run...Yup running as fast as i can..till i find where the love is...But when i nearly reach that love...Suddenly Love flies away so high....Leave me alone here...And i will never give up...I learn to fly...till i can spread my wings...But, when i'm ready to fly....i feel so afraid...Coz i dont want love will shoot me with a sharp arrow...hurt me inside and fly me down to the deepest hole...

I'm sorry.... i dont want u control me, coz i'm the one who should control you...
Used to be i was the sweet fairy who believed in your beautiful words....

But now...i'm the strong woman and i dont wanna be down...just because of your poison...
and forever..... LOVE IS SUCK...!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 komentar: to “ SuCK....LoVe...!!!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster