for my bestfriends..  

Kamis, 27 November 2008


if we were far and we cant meet each other..
just be sure...We'll never be apart...

coz i'll save your name in my heart till we close our eyes...forever..

if we missed each other...
just remember..
the stars will never disappear from the sky..
although u don't see them all the time, but you know they are there..

I do remember about every moment we shared..
about so much times we spent together..

when u cried in my shoulder...
when u felt so happy with your love...

and when u felt break down...
we always be the first place u go when u didn't know how to take a step


We ever felt so bored..angry...and tired...

when we knew...so much troubles made me far..
selfish.. dominate our heart,
swept away the love we had...

but once more time... we re realize that we couldn't be far...


Our friendship is too precious
i need u all....coz i love u...
and no one power that can destroy our friendship..

Call me when u feel alone...
remember me when u think u re not special
coz u'll always be special stars in my heart..
come to me when there's no place cannot accept u
whether u re sad or glad...

i'll always be your friend...

i wanna be the first person who wipe ur tears when you cry
the first person who give ur smile when u feel happy...


friends...just remember... nothing last forever...
but i hope we can keep our friendship till the end of time...
today...tomorrow...and forever....
we;ll always be best friends...


thanks so much for everything....

you are the best i ever had

Novi, Rita, Putri, Tiwie, Ade, Diyan, and in memoriam yanti... i miss u....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 komentar: to “ for my bestfriends..

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster