Love Fighter  

Sabtu, 08 November 2008


When the rain fell down in the edge of horizon.
i was trying to forget all the pain i felt inside.
since the sky has been changed to be dark...
my heart would never change to stop admiring u...
every step i take...i take it just to search the place where your love exist.
Dont care how cruel your self let me cry with so much weakness..
The raging of fire wave burns all parts of my body.
Even i never count how much the pain breaks my heart away...
i'm never scream when i'm bleeding inside..
I just wanna do the best...

Dont look at me as cavalry who want a conquest in the middle of war,
but see me as a fighter who dont have a wish to defeate you...
but a man who wants to be your protector...
Shelter your heart from the wild world..
Wipe your tears when you cry...
and guide you when you lose direction...
The pain cames on behalf of the suppression of love
But i never regret coz i surrender my soul to you...
Your heart is too sacrosanct..
and u re worth to feel amazing grace from God...

I just wanna through the days with all power i have..
Coz i dont wanna miss anything about u...
day after day i hope there's a light shines your heart and giving u endless happiness
let me always be a fighter ...
sail the ocean of fire,..
fight the barren sahara...
storm the wind and hurricane...
In the end i can rescue you from the fetter of the darkness...
stop to cry, stop to blame yourself...
stop to be desperate, stop to punish your self...
Just let me come into your life and show you how beautiful to be loved...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


0 komentar: to “ Love Fighter

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster