SpECiaL 4 aLL My CybER FRiends  

Kamis, 27 November 2008


BLog ini buat semua temen2ku di dunia maya, baik friendster, ym atau temen chat laennya....
Cyber is...not real in front of our eyes...But people inside are real..
And...our friendship is real...

You came as the stars who gave me a light
when there was no light around me
I felt there are so many ways in front of me...
and u tried to help me to find a right direction..
until we could walk together...
And then u taught me to fly..
Although u ever shoot my wings coz you didnt want i flew too high and left you..
but it because u wanna save me forever..
Maybe you felt so tired with our quarrel...
So you let me go away...
But in my deepest heart...I miss every moment we shared...
Where ever you are, u will always be my good friend...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster